Always on the cutting edge of senior living industry trends and thought leadership – Meyer Senior Living studio leaders Dan King and Shannon Remaley join senior living thought leaders and top professionals for the InterFace Seniors Housing Northeast, the longest running regional seniors housing conference in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic scheduled for November 29th and 30th in Philadelphia. Dan King will be part of an intimate roundtable and panel discussion, and Shannon Remaley will be a featured panelist on, “Design & Build: Architecture, Design and Construction Trends” Seniors Housing Business Magazine and InterFace Conference Group are pleased to host the 6th annual InterFace Seniors Housing Northeast informational and networking conference at the Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown.
The event will focus on the state of seniors housing investment, development, financing and operations across markets in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic. Topical and informative panel sessions will be coupled with numerous networking opportunities to create an outstanding informational and educational experience.
Conference Discussion Topics
- Seniors housing investment and development activity and opportunities.
- Defining the middle market – what constitutes the middle market, size of the opportunity and who’s successfully playing in this space?
- Operations issues and trends including staffing/recruiting, marketing and sales.
- The outlook for demand and supply, pipeline activity, demographic trends, occupancy levels and rates.
- The availability of debt and equity capital for seniors housing investment and development projects.
- Product acceptance and what the industry’s potential customer base is looking for.
- The seniors housing technology revolution and how it is impacting resident care and the bottom line.