The 5th annual Interface Seniors Housing Northeast Conference came to Philadelphia this Fall with Meyer Senior Living Studio sector leaders, Dan King and Shannon Remaley, providing thought provoking conversations in an intimate roundtable and panel discussion settings. Dan King led a roundtable discussion on “The Great Outdoors – Activating Outdoor Spaces in Senior Living Communities” and Shannon Remaley was a featured panelist on, “Design & Build: Architecture, Design and Construction Trends”. As the longest running and most attended senior living centered event in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic, topics discussed at the conference included:
• Seniors housing investment and development activity and opportunities
• Post Pandemic Outlook – What industry changes spurred by COVID-19 are here for good?
• Operations issues and trends including staffing/recruiting, marketing and sales
• The outlook for demand and supply, pipeline activity, demographic trends, occupancy levels and rates
• The availability of debt and equity capital for seniors housing investment and development projects
• Product acceptance and what the industry’s potential customer base is looking for
• The seniors housing technology revolution and how it is impacting resident care and the bottom line