Corporate Interior Designer
Seeking innovative, creative, self-motivated, and organized interior designer to join a team environment in our Corporate Sector. Candidate to have 5-7 years’ experience in corporate design. Client interaction, affability and strong presentation skills required. Thorough Revit documentation expertise required, 360 Bim, InDesign and Enscape a plus. Designer will work as part of a team focusing on design, construction documentation, proper material application, and construction administration. Strong design, furniture, and finish skills necessary. Workplace strategy, NCIDQ, LEED and / or WELL Accreditations a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the design and development of corporate interior projects from concept to completion, ensuring high-quality and timely delivery.
- Collaborate with clients and stakeholders to understand their requirements, objectives, and brand identity, translating them into innovative design solutions.
- Create comprehensive design concepts, including space planning, furniture layouts, material selection, color schemes, and lighting design.
- Produce detailed construction documents, including drawings, specifications, and schedules, adhering to industry standards and regulations.
- Conduct site visits to monitor project progress, provide design direction, and address any on-site challenges or modifications.
- Coordinate and collaborate with various project teams, including architects, engineers, contractors, and suppliers, to ensure seamless execution of the design vision.
- Stay updated on industry trends, emerging technologies, and innovative materials, integrating them into design concepts and solutions.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritizing tasks and resources effectively to meet deadlines and deliver exceptional results.
- Proven experience as a Senior Interior Designer, specializing in corporate interiors.
- Strong conceptual and creative thinking abilities, with a demonstrated track record of developing innovative design solutions.
- Thorough Revit documentation expertise required, 360 Bim, InDesign and Enscape a plus. Designer will work as part of a team focusing on design, construction documentation, proper material application, and construction administration. Strong design, furniture, and finish skills necessary.
- Workplace strategy, NCIDQ, LEED and / or WELL Accreditations a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to effectively present design concepts and ideas to clients and stakeholders.
- Exceptional project management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and a keen eye for aesthetics, color, and materials.