The Experiential Branding Manager will lead the design direction, implementation, and team workplan for experiential branding projects which include branded environments, graphics, signage, and wayfinding in the built environment. Overall responsibilities include participating in the design pitch for potential projects in conjunction with business development and design principals of our Corporate and Living Studios, leading projects from programming/visioning through final install, and managing the project budget, schedule, personnel resources, and deliverables.
The ideal candidate has:
- 5-10 years of experiential branding/environmental design experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Industrial Design, or Interior Design
- Extensive knowledge of the experiential branding process including drawing sets, fabrication and installation costs ,and design processes
- An understanding of branding concepts and how their application and integration into the built environment
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience in managing project budget, schedule, team members, and consultants
- Knowledge of all industry agencies, codes, and processes related to design, permitting and installation
- Adobe Creative Suite proficient
- Revit experience
- Team player, collaborative, and design focused
Resumes and inquiries can be directed to email@example.com.